Welcome! Please have a look around, and feel free to leave any comments on my posts, review my book, or share my blog with others. Also, I'm interactive: follow me on Twitter @smober.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Break

It's been a pretty nice weekend, overall.  Went and saw Star Wars Ep 1 in 3D yesterday with Danny and Kevin.  It's a great movie, but I didn't feel the 3D was anything spectacular.  It was cool to see it in the theater, though.

My grandpa came and stayed the night.  He's legally blind and getting very hard of hearing, but he enjoyed the visit.  He seemed very frustrated- he could barely hear at all, worse that usually.  When we took him home, I cleaned his hearing aids for him and it seemed to help.

Went shopping this afternoon and bought some decorations for the Oscar Party I'm having next Sunday.  I can't wait!  They're always a lot of fun.  I haven't seen very many of the nominated films this year, but I always enjoy spending time with good people and goofing around a bit.

I didn't do any writing this weekend.  It was a nice break- I feel refreshed and ready to get going on the story again tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment