Welcome! Please have a look around, and feel free to leave any comments on my posts, review my book, or share my blog with others. Also, I'm interactive: follow me on Twitter @smober.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shadows in the Window is available now!!!

Shadows in the Window became available last night, and is on Amazon for FREE right now!!  Get your copy now, there's only four copies left!!!  Just kidding, there's an endless supply, but it will only be free for the next few days.  Click HERE to get it!  :-D  I'm very happy with how it came out, and I think it's even better than The Secret Room, actually.

I was so anxious about the debut of Shadows in the Window that I barely got any writing done yesterday.  I'm on it today, though, working on my zombie novel, and LOVING IT!!!!

And check it out, Shadows in the Window is on the Kindle Author Blog today!!  I was so pleasantly surprised, I actually squeaked with joy when I saw it on there!

Take a look at this: out of the MILLIONS of books on Amazon, Shadows in the Window is ranking pretty high and climbing (you can click on the pictures to make them larger)-
 
(if it's too small to read, it says it's ranking at #1,581 of free books in the Kindle Store, and #73 in the Horror genre)


Twenty minutes later...

(#1,191 of free books in the Kindle Store, and #47 in Horror!  Just twenty minutes later!!)


Please help it climb, I'm so thrilled that it's doing so well!  I would be honored if you would share the link with your friends, family, and anyone else who likes a good spooky story.  :-D


I'm riding on Cloud Ten today, and feeling fantastic!!!  Thank you everyone for your support, and I hope you'll enjoy Shadows in the Window!  :-D  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment