Welcome! Please have a look around, and feel free to leave any comments on my posts, review my book, or share my blog with others. Also, I'm interactive: follow me on Twitter @smober.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can't wait to get it done and make it available!

I finished Reflections in the Window a couple days ago. There's been one major change, as per a suggestion from Danny: I'm changing the title from Reflections in the Window to:
Shadows in the Window

It seems to suit the story much better

This week, I'll be editing the story and having my proofreaders take a gander to find anything that needs corrections. I'm also going to add in an event. Once that is done and the cover is made, Shadows in the Window will go live on Amazon! :-) :-)

After Shadows in the Window is up, I'm going to begin work on the sequel to The Secret Room!  I'm excited about that one: it's going to explain Elias's origins and how the secret room came to be, who the mysterious girl that tried to warn Jimmy is, and what ultimately happened to all of them.  At this point, it looks like it is going to be longer than The Secret Room, and possibly spawn a third installment.  We'll see, though, after the second one is done.  :-)

I'm also putting more work into my zombie novel.  All this writing makes me happy- the only drawback is that my ideas are forming faster than I can write them down, but I guess that's a pretty good problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment