Welcome! Please have a look around, and feel free to leave any comments on my posts, review my book, or share my blog with others. Also, I'm interactive: follow me on Twitter @smober.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

You're Amazing!! And I want to thank you for that. :)

Well, it's no secret that I'm über-excited about the release of Silence of Souls coming up in a month-ish. It's been completely unbelievable how well received the preview was (in this post here) and how many people have sent me messages about how much they are looking forward to the rest of the book!

It's overwhelming the amount of support I've gotten so far, and the book isn't even out yet!  You are all so incredible, and I am truly thankful to each and every one of you who have said positive things to me about Silence of Souls and what I am doing.

So, as a "thank you" to you all, I am announcing a giveaway and a goal- if I sell 500 copies of Silence of Souls in the first 30 days of its release, I'm going to giveaway a $20 Amazon gift card to FIVE random readers!

More details soon.  If you haven't already, please follow me on Twitter (@smober) and/or like my Stefanie Oberhansley Author Page on FaceBook.  I'll be posting more details there as it gets closer.

Thank you all, and I hope you'll enjoy Silence of Souls when it comes out!!!  May zombies spare your brains and refrain from biting your flesh!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment